The Advisory Board plays an important role in guiding our research and innovation project. It is designed to serve as a sounding board and is considered to have a consultative function. The strategic guidance and expertise provided by the Advisory Board fosters knowledge exchange between the iSCAPE Consortium and relevant stakeholders and provides valuable input to the project activities.
iSCAPE Advisory Board members are:
- Dr. Haytham Assem, Cognitive Computing Group, Innovation Exchange, IBM Ireland
- Dr. Hans-Guido Mücke, Federal Environment Agency WHO CC – FEA, Berlin, Germany
- Prof. Pavlos Kassomenos, Head of Division of Environment and Meteorology, School of Physics, University of Ioannina Greece
- Dr. Richard Baldauf, Office of Research and Development, US Environmental Protection Agency, Washington DC, USA
- Dr. Enda Hayes, ClairCity Technical Director, Associate Professor Air Quality And Carbon Management, University of the West of England, Bristol, UK
- Dr. Denis A. Sarigiannis, ICARUS Project Coordinator, Associate Professor, Director of Technologies Division, Environmental Engineering Laboratory, Department of Chemical Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Susanne Gosztonyi, Design of Construction, Facade Research Group, TU Delft, The Netherlands
Main responsibilities of the Advisory Board include:
- Provide overall strategic direction to the iSCAPE project including guidance on the initiative’s strategic goals and research activities.
- Facilitate dissemination and exploitation activities by identifying additional channels and stakeholders to enhance the impact of project outcomes.
- Foster synergy and encourage cooperation with relevant initiatives including research and innovation activities.