The Advisory Board plays an important role in guiding our research and innovation project. It is designed to serve as a sounding board and is considered to have a consultative function. The strategic guidance and expertise provided by the Advisory Board fosters knowledge exchange between the iSCAPE Consortium and relevant stakeholders and provides valuable input to the project activities.
- Dr. Haytham Assem, Cognitive Computing Group, Innovation Exchange, IBM Ireland
- Dr. Hans-Guido Mücke, Federal Environment Agency WHO CC – FEA, Berlin, Germany
- Prof. Pavlos Kassomenos, Head of Division of Environment and Meteorology, School of Physics, University of Ioannina Greece
- Dr. Richard Baldauf, Office of Research and Development, US Environmental Protection Agency, Washington DC, USA
- Dr. Enda Hayes, ClairCity Technical Director, Associate Professor Air Quality And Carbon Management, University of the West of England, Bristol, UK
- Dr. Denis A. Sarigiannis, ICARUS Project Coordinator, Associate Professor, Director of Technologies Division, Environmental Engineering Laboratory, Department of Chemical Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Susanne Gosztonyi, Design of Construction, Facade Research Group, TU Delft, The Netherlands
- Provide overall strategic direction to the iSCAPE project including guidance on the initiative’s strategic goals and research activities.
- Facilitate dissemination and exploitation activities by identifying additional channels and stakeholders to enhance the impact of project outcomes.
- Foster synergy and encourage cooperation with relevant initiatives including research and innovation activities.